I finally got approved for a leave from work! :) A few tries later, and I was finally granted my request. It's only three days, but I'll take that over nothing. Plus, if I request any more than that, I'd have nothing on my paycheck. Yeah, with the Holidays coming around, that's not such a great idea. Anyway, I already know how my leave will be used, but I'll spill the details later. Oh, and I want a new part-time, a few days a week type job. FNL is no longer cutting it for me. (Yes, I have two jobs.) & people from the school loan department need to hurry up, geez!
SO. Two weeks until Election 08. Are you voting? I swear this election has been so freaking crazy, especially with all the topics that are up for grabs. With all the problems this country is burdened with, many people are just relieved that someone new will be in office. Oh, decisions, decisions. I need to read up on all the Propositions ASAP!