I'm sitting on my bed with only the screen as my source of brightness. Beside me are one and a half (I've eaten the other half) caramel apple empanadas and a tall caramel frappuccino. I'm content. :) I could on turn on the TV, but that will take away from the peacefulness of my room. I like this every once in a while. Complete silence, only hearing the uncontrollable wind or cars passing by outside my window. I miss this, actually. I miss being able to hear thoughts, and pray for them too. Still, I ask... why is it so cold this late in February?
These past few days, I feel like a teeny bopper who wants to stalk her celebrity crushes. The thing though is that I have none, nor would I stalk them if I did. This is pretty weird, lol. Still in the same time frame came my lowest point for some time now. IT SUCKS! I feel like I fell into this unseen hole, and I have no one to help me up. Why am I feeling this way? I don't understand this, and if this is hormones of some sort - yearning for spring maybe - well, I don't want it. I just want to be happy, and enjoy my everday. =| Yeaaah.
I probably just need some sleep. and motivation. and get back on point with my faith. <3