Saturday, August 21, 2010

1/2 Panda

What a week! It was full of love, blessings, and errands. Work was pretty slow all week, which I felt was a blessing because it allowed me to do the things I needed to do. I cleared out most of the paperwork in my drawers, and shredded overdue retentions. I also did check-backs, and submitted this week's reports. Outside of work, I was able to attain my fingerprints, notary, and drug test. I got my phone orientation done, and shipped the necessary documents! Now, I just have to wait and wait and wait.

My birthday was great! :) The night before, my sister-in-law cooked my favorite-type spaghetti, and Mike bought Wingstop. It was so good! On the actual day, my co-workers brought food for the celebration. We had: salad, pancit, vegetable lumpia with spicy vinegar (fave!), pizza, cupcakes, and strawberry-dipped chocolate. The office smelled like food by lunch time, heheh. I was so grateful. <3 When I got home, my brother and sister-in-law brought me a Hello Kitty cake. It was so cute and delicious (red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting)! :) My mom bought me strawberry shortcake ice cream cake from Coldstone, and my other brother cooked afritada and some more pancit. YUMMY!! I blew out my candles before Mike and I left for San Francisco. We watched Beauty and the Beast, the Musical at the Golden Gate Theater. It was so funny! What a way to celebrate my day, eh? It's gonna be a good year! Woohoo, good vibes!

That same day, I turned in my resignation letter., which was a difficult task... >,<