Just because it's the last in my lifetime, I guess.
How did I spend my day? Well, I had a Cal North ABM meeting for most of my day. Although it extended an extra hour, I was thankful for the free lunch. Yum! My branch was also among those recognized for a perfect audit. Holla! :) Then, I went to the nearby mall to hopefully get some help from the Apple store. THEY SUCK... or at least the guy I approached did. A big fat zero for customer service nonetheless; it was so unfortunate. Wandered around Nordstrom for a little bit before grabbing coffee and jetting off. I love Nordstrom's customer service. They're fantastic, for the most part. On my way home, I picked up some stuff for my pup. $38 for four items. Dogs are expensive.
Ok. I've been debating for quite a long time. I need a new phone. My phone has been malfunctioning on me -- turning off on its own, freezing on a screen for hours, and my power button is buried. I want another iPhone, but... there are so many other options. Plus, today's experience at the Apple store made me second guess my options. But then again, maybe they'll be nice to me once I'm "under the warranty" again. Ugh.
Ok, this is just a just to blog post, and I should get off. So boring. Heh.