I seriously cannot wait until my supervisor comes back to work. We need her! I have been doing a lot more work than what my job description says, and I am not getting paid even a penny more for it. I really don't mind it on most days, but when
my own tasks are getting interrupted for another person's, it becomes uncool. *sigh* 2 more days.
Saturday was able to keep me away from my hectic work world though. =] Mike and I spent the day in San F

rancisco. We saw, honked for, and cheered on Prop 8 protesters. Oh, how I feel sad for them. After that, we pretty much stayed around Fisherman's Wharf. We like acting like tourists in SF just as much as we love the city itself. We spent about one and half hours in Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Museum. The picture to the left is actually of a painting by Sunshine Plata, a Filipino lady who paints using coffee, featured in the museum. I thought that was pretty neat. ;p After getting out, we walked around some more, and watched the Bush Man scare some passers-by. Then, we bought our favorite cupcakes, had dinner at Buca di Beppo, got our coffee, drove around our favorite scenic spots, and finally met up with my brother & friends for a few games of bowling. It was a great day.
Sunday was church, football, and family - the usual thing this time of the year. It was nice to finally see the 49ers kick some butt. Lol (: The end.