What a splendid day! :)
This morning, I was able to revive an eighth grade project. With that, I got carried away and decided to put a new blog. Of course, this will still be my personal and primary blog. See, I like to post enries online but fear that friends will find them. LOL! Weird? Oh well.
Today, of course, was basketball Saturday. Precise Gang won! :) My brother's teams won, too (he plays for two teams). We went to the mall after the game, so I can try on sunglasses that I intend to buy online. I love online shopping!
We also stopped by GNC to check out meal replacement shake powder available. Aaah, health products are so expensive! I decided to go with an affordable one to try out first, and added a mini blender bottle too! I like accessories for added motivation, hehe. This replacement shake is basically for workdays that are so busy I forget to take breaks and lunch. Hopefully, it'll help with my metabolism as well... which will then lead to all the other cool healthy stuff. ;p Mike said that next to cutting up fresh fruits and veges, this might be the next best choice for me (mainly because it's not quite harmful). Like I said, I enjoy online shopping! So.... I ordered my shake and bottle online! My order should arrive in 6-10 business days. Can't wait. :)
Oh! Papa John's has a totally cool deal I learned of today. Any large pizzas for $10, including their specialty pizzas. Mm... got three for the family, all of which were delicious! Success!